Each Responsible For Our Own Happiness
Daily life can get all caught up and messy sometimes with just too much time running away all too quickly. As real happiness within ourselves brings so many benefits in life from better health, richer relationships, stronger inner peace and a lightness of spirit it's very important to actively create happiness in your own life. Plus it's contagious!
So we thought a bit of sharing of ideas to create true, authentic happiness within our selves would bring a smile to your face, the first step to making a better life!
100 Ways To Be Happy (in no particular order, because ALL are important)
1. Consider others.
2. If you have an abundance, give.
3. Don't throw out those ratty old jeans...you can always put patches on them.
4. Be thankful for the blessings you have.
5. Don't just focus on your imperfections, there are plenty of great things about you.
6. Lie in the sun, not just for bronzing effect, but to feel the warmth.
7. Keep on going.
8. Examine your limits and question the limits you have placed on yourself.
9. Get a plant. You will surprised about its benefits (especially if you can eat it).
10. Be genuinely excited for others.
11. Keep good company.
12. Show care when you speak to people. Look into their eyes.
13. Play in the rain, it is only water.
14. Do a kind deed for someone else.
15. There is no fear in love.
16. What do you gain if you gain the world, but lose your soul?
17. Learn from others' mistakes.
18. Be patient.
19. Live in truth.
20. Learn to sit in silence.
21. Forgiveness is necessary.
22. Enjoy the present.
23. What authority do you really have to judge anyone?
24. Your friends are a good reflection of who you are. Reflect well.
25. Eat outdoors.
26. Don't put so much weight in what others say about you.
27. Say thank you often.
28. You're not that lucky, own up to your achievements.
29. Appreciate coincidences.
30. Chose to keep on the sunny side of life.
31. Your body is a temple, take care of it.
32. Avoid seeking out other people for constant approval, because it make them the master and you the slave.
33. Accept the things you cannot change.
34. Look inside instead of outside yourself for answers to life's problems.
35. Remember that all feelings are okay.
36. Shield yourself from bad influences.
37. Stand up for what you believe in.
38. Seize every moment and live it fully.
39. Volunteer to help someone in need.
40. Never downgrade yourself.
41. Take responsibility for what you think, feel and do.
42. Pamper yourself.
43. Let yourself be God powered instead of flying solo.
44. Give away or sell anything you haven't used in the past five years.
45. Finish unfinished business.
46. Cuddle an animal.
47. Invest your money in things of substance
48. Think of yourself as a survivor, not a victim.
49. Be spontaneous.
50. Success does not necessarily mean you have lots of money
51. Experience the splendor and awe of a sunset.
52. Learn to be in the present moment.
53. Instead of believing in miracles, depend on them.
54. Talk less and listen more.
55. Acknowledge your imperfections.
56. See "friend" instead of "enemy" on the face of strangers.
57. Let the playful child within you come out.
58. Learn to forgive.
59. Be humble.
60. Think positive thoughts.
61. Don't condemn yourself for your imperfections.
62. Consider others in your actions.
63. Tell someone you appreciate them.
64. Never live your life according to what is right for someone else.
65. Change your attitude and your whole life will change.
66. Admit your wrongdoing and forgive yourself for it.
67. Thrive on inner peace instead of on crises.
68. Roll down a grassy hill.
69. Eat foods without caring about calories.
70. Try dancing out your frustrations, it might help.
71. Wear bright colours.
72. Appreciate the blessings in your life.
73. Love the people you have been blessed with.
74. Learn to be a servant.
75. Mediation will always bring peace, so mediate often!
76. Feel the benefits of exercise and a good sweat.
77. Take lots of pictures. You will appreciate them later.
78. Enjoy the simple things in life, like a cone of gellato.
79. Take a road trip and see your country.
80. Visit famous natural phenomena and see the beauty of the earth across the globe.
81. Take interest in other cultures and explore often.
82. Don't be afraid to try new foods.
83. Go shopping and don't buy anything, just enjoy the time spent with friends trying on clothes.
84. Be green and see how much you and your wallet benefit.
85. Try vintage clothing.
86. Not all experiences are good, but all help you grow.
87. Do some manual labor and learn to appreciate those that do so regularly.
88. Don't give up on the things that you believe in.
89. There is no insecurity in love.
90. Don't sweat the minor pains in life.
91. There is a season for all things in life.
92. Enjoy the beach and all that comes with it, even if it means a sandy car.
93. Play in the park, just cause you aren't kid sized doesn't mean you can't act like one once in a while.
94. Learn to walk and not rely on cars, buses or trains, much can be gained by a good walk.
95. Learn to live in excitement, without care to how you look.
96. Dance without care to how it looks or how good you are.
97. Know your purpose is simple: love the higher spirit, love others.
98. Don't gain the world and lose your soul.
99. Sleep restfully and see the benefits in the morning.
100. Know that you are loved, and let that be enough.