Meet Philip Shaw
About Philip Shaw
Philip Shaw is a director of CleverClicks, a specialist Google AdWords and Google Analytics digital marketing agency. His mission is to show businesses that you don't need to spend a fortune on marketing to grow your business, but you need the right strategy, and you need to measure what you do.
He is fanatical about educating people to better understand online marketing. He is founder of the popular OnlineMarketingSecretsPodcast.com, where he interviews only the world's best internet marketers (available in iTunes).
CleverClicks is a Google AdWords Certified Partner and is also part of Google's "Engage" program for agencies, where they are invited by Google to training days to learn the latest best practices in search marketing.
Philip has featured in the Sydney Morning Herald, My Business magazine, The Age, NETT Magazine and The Daily Telegraph, and interviewed on radio and also for BNET.
CleverClicks offers fully outsourced Google AdWords campaign management, Google Analytics consulting, as well as customised on-site Analytics and Google AdWords training for companies looking to upskill their marketing teams.
How to Make Google Analytics and Google Adwords Work for Your Business with Philip Shaw
Want to make Google work for your business but don't know where to start? Find out how with the Google Engage program and Philip Shaw as he shares how-to information about powerful tools such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- How to increase the leads your website is currently generating
- How to know if your SEO or AdWords is working properly
- Why advanced segments are so important
- Tips & tricks to finding actionable insights faster
Google AdWords is an incredibly fast way to get new leads for your business. It's also very measurable, and if done correctly, can provide massive returns on your budget.
We will cover:
- How to measure how well AdWords is working (R.O.I. anyone?)
- The critical secret to lowering your AdWords spend
- The number #1 reason why you may have failed with Adwords
- The number #2 reason why you may have failed with Adwords
- The most critical campaign setting that many people ignore
- An incredibly effective strategy that everyone should implement for their website, whether you're currently running ads on Google or not.
Understanding these two powerful Google tools will empower you to make the right decisions for your business growth and success.
Listen to the Podcast
Want to hear Philip's seminar? Grab the podcast - about 1 hour - and catch up on this great seminar on Google Adwords and Google Analytics.