1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, participating outlets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. This is a game of skill. The best eligible entry drawn will be the winner.
4. To enter, entrants must complete the Online Entry Form found on www.sheinspires.com.au/win during the promotional period and provide their own name, address, email address, daytime phone number, gender and age group. Entrants must also answer any questions in the online survey provided (if applicable)
5. Only one entry per www.SheInspires.com.au visitor is allowed. Where more than one entry is lodged by the same person, only the entry received first will be deemed valid.
6. Cancellation of SheInspires.com.au newsletter subscription during the promotional period and up to and including the date of draw will void entry.
7. No automatic submissions to the www.SheInspires.com.au competitions are allow. Any submission found to be done automatically will be deemed void and invalid. All entries must be made individually by the person entering their own name, address, email and contact details.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. Promotion commences 1/8/12. Entries close midnight EST on 16/9/12.
10. The best entry drawn will win 1 workbook prize a of Media Mastery by Jill Chiver valued at RRP $147 each.
11. The judging will take place at 9 Byrnes St, Randwick NSW 2031 on 20/9/12
12. The Promoter will notify the winner by email only (to their registered SheInspires.com.au email address) and publish their name on www.SheInspires.com.au on 20/9/12.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. Total prize pool value is $147 RRP.
15. If a winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
16. In the event of any prize/s being unclaimed by 24/10/12, further judging will take place to determine replacement winner/s. Winner/s in any replacement judging will be notified by email on 10/11/12 and their name/s published on www.SheInspires.com.au on the same day.
17. Prize values are the recommended retail values as provided by the suppliers and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
19. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
21. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this competition.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting and/or using the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
23. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to relevant Governmental departments. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
24. The Promoter is Belinda Stinson She Inspires of 9 Byrnes St, Randwick NSW 2031